Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The crib has done wonders.

Owen is consistently improving with his sleep since he has moved into his room at night. Typically he will sleep anywhere from a 4 to 6 hour span depending on the last time he ate before being put to bed. Last night was a different story. Owen actually slept through the night for the first time!!!! I fed him a little after 9pm and around 10pm he was put down to sleep. He was a little difficult going down. I tried a couple times but every time I put him down a few minutes later he would wake up crying. Finally Jarred gave it a try and got Owen sound asleep. Both of us thought it was going to be a long night; that maybe he was not feeling well with how difficult he was being and since I was coming down with a cold myself. I woke up several times throughout the night, but Owen was still fast asleep. It was not until after 7am that Owen began to wake up. It was absolutely wonderful, although I of course was dying for him to eat as soon as possible. Only time will tell if this is the new sleeping pattern for Owen. I am guessing it will still be some time before he is sleeping every night all night long.

No comments:

Post a Comment