Monday, March 7, 2011

Owen's Room

For the past two nights Owen has been sleeping in his room. Surprisingly the transition went very smoothly. We thought it would cause Ethan to wake up hearing Owen, but that has been fine. Owen is actually sleeping better in his crib and thus is allowing mommy to sleep better too. Saturday was his first night in his crib. Jarred got Owen to sleep while I was giving Ethan his bath and he laid him down around 8:30pm. I was very hesitant going to bed because I was afraid Owen would wake up as soon as I got to sleep. Luckily I did go to bed because Owen slept until 4:30 in the morning. He woke up actually pleasant and just making some of a fuss. When I went in to get him he just smiled at me. After feeding him he was awake for awhile though, but before 6am I was able to put him back down in his crib and get a few more hours of sleep until 8am when he woke up next. The second night didn't go as well, but very good none the less. Owen is moving in the right direction and hopefully in the near future we will see him sleeping through the night. :) Wishful thinking, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment