Friday, February 18, 2011

Valentine's

Jarred and I got to do our Valentine's dinner Sunday night while the boys spent the evening with their Mia and Pop-pop. We went to Johansson's in Westminster and had a very yummy meal, wine, and some much needed conversation about things other than the two kids. hehe. Owen did great taking a bottle from his Mia and Ethan of course had a blast playing with his Uncles.

On Valentine's Day morning I made heart shaped pancakes for Ethan while he played with his Valentine's gift. He was so happy with everything he ran up and gave me a huge hug telling me I was his best friend ever. It was absolutely adorable. Later on he drew a Valentine for daddy and helped Owen open his Valentine's gift. Once Jarred came home Ethan went running yelling "Your home!" and "Happy Valentine's Day daddy!" It was also so adorable. Jarred brought me home yellow roses and a box of chocolates. Ethan was actually excited about the flowers too and kept wanting to smell them. I made homemade chicken marsala, green beans, and wild rice for dinner. It was very nice having a nice Valentine's dinner at home with my guys.

Dinner night out.


Valentine's for my guys.




My Valentine's gift.



No comments:

Post a Comment